Sunday, May 30, 2010

Detour Ahead

And once again, after 2 years, 9 months and 8 days, my life takes another sharp turn into the unknown.
It's scary, but i'm curious. My curiosity has no limits, I find out and realize things every day, and every day i formulate new ideas, new thoughts.
The people who at one point in your life were the fuel to your engine-like-soul, can suddenly become the itch that irritates you to the point of shear anger.



Anger.
It's an acquired attribute to me now, along with the basket-full of mixed feelings i possess at this very moment (i.e: pity, sadness, unconditional love accompanied by hatred, question mark, big question mark, bigger question mark, shock, disbelief, denial, and a few more feelings that i can find no names for).

"Beyond the horizon", she used to say. Little did i know the horizon had a limit, and that limit was way closer than i thought.

But my world has no horizons, it has no limits, the world in my head is as perfect as it is, and i'm in it.

I will stay there.

Song:
John Mayer - Heartbreak Warfare

No comments:

Post a Comment