Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The Whitest Flower

This is totally irrelevant to the situation in the country, but fuck it I've always hated politics, never was interested in it, and am pretty much fed up of the mind games..... so here's something to get me out of the mood.... a new cheesy song I'm working on:

When I wake up every morning I think of you
Wondering what could be the best that I could do
To put a smile on your face

You give me super powers
You are the whitest flower

You know I don't have to be the best man in the world
I could also be so so bad with words
But you know it doesn't matter

Because you give me super powers
You are the whitest flower

Now I know this song is super dooper cheesy
But trust me when I say that it's not so easy
And I bet that now you're smiling

Because I have super powers
And you're the whitest flower

I'll try to always be the bestest at everything
As cliche as it may sound
For you're the queen of this kingdom and I'm the king
And today we get crowned

Now it feels so good today and I'm going around the city
Even though the situation's not so very pretty
Gathering all the white flowers for you

Because you give me super powers
And you're the whitest flower





Listen:
Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes

19 comments:

  1. hahah awwwwwwww that is way too cute.

    "i know this song is super dooper cheesy" =D haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    That left me smiling. WIDE.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just listed to this song on the radio on my way to work today.. and it did put me in a better mood! =D
    how can i download it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. send me your e-mail and i'll send it to you :)

    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww!! that would be so nice of u! it's randa.aggour@gmail.com

    thanks a lot! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! thats really amazing, would be nice of you to send it to me too!
    pirate_ahmed@hotmail.com

    thanx a mil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. plzzz i want it too, wanna listen to it again can u send it to me plz :) areeg.ahmed@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice lyrics and music. I was surprised it was homegrown. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, this is an amazing song! could you please send it to me, i searched for it for so long :)
    please send it on isk@aucegypt.edu

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, me too i listened to it on my to work and since then i'm searching and i couldn't find anything.It's a cheerful one
    Prettttty Please send it on my email sarah_azaher@hotmail.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all, i'm glad ... very glad

    ReplyDelete
  12. how can i download the song?

    ReplyDelete
  13. can you please send it to scania8@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a super duper great song :D could u please send it to my email?? It's nohamagdy274@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice song could you please send it to me at ismaelelmetainy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. can you please send it to me too please???
    Super_genius_313@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, I heard this song on NILE FM and had no idea it was homegrown too! Do you like have it on youtube or something? =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. yes definitely, here you go

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S8dMHpF8FY

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've heard this song on Nile FM and I was just looking it up. I seriously had no idea it was written by a local musician.
    Good job, you're creative (The lyrics made me smile) :D

    ReplyDelete