Saturday, July 02, 2011

iFloat


I have been afraid,
Afraid to write because i had a feeling that my writing would not be enough,
Enough to purge every single feeling,
Feelings is what i write,
Right when i thought things couldn't get better,
Bitter things happen,
Again.


But then I remember where i was
And where i am now,
I am on a roll, going somewhere.
Where is that? I don't know.
But i'm curious.
So I'll go, i think, no, i know
Towards that sign, that says Backstage -->



And as i come closer, cheers become louder.
We gather up, say our prayers, like brothers
Lights are on, we're on a roll.
It's the only feeling more ecstatic than multiple orgasms
when thousands sing along to your song.
in harmony, louder than them speaker towers.



So i float.

Listen:


No comments:

Post a Comment