Saturday, December 03, 2011

From where I am

I hesitated many times for I feel uninspired, again.
My mind is like a twirling machine. Ideas, thoughts, things i should be doing and am not, and things i'm doing that i shouldn't be. Voices. Oh yeah they're back, after almost 4 years of silence. They're back again. But this time i let them speak till they're done with what they want to say. And then i purge it all while i sleep.

I wish i could say things to some specific people that would change everything between them and I. But I choose not to. Because I have no energy for drama.

Sometimes I enjoy going somewhere where there's many people, a club for example, and just stand there in the middle of the crowd. And observe.
It's amusing, the amount of well educated and highly ranked citizens of the country who would just be longing for the weekend to hit the club and make total fools out of themselves just to attract the other gender. Doesn't have to be the actual action of "hooking up" but I've also realized that men and women both feel good when they're wearing or looking top notch and get recognized and stared at in a hormonal manner by the other.



I love my job as a musician. But the dream is beginning to fade away. Doesn't mean i'm giving up on it yet.

I'm excited about going to Germany in February.

My beloved Egypt is sick. I wish she gets well soon. I miss her.

Sometimes I miss being in love.

One thing I've learned though. Trust comes first.

I'm almost fully captivated by her, I wish she would notice how beautiful she is in my eyes. But then again, she shouldn't.

I'm going back to bed.

Listen:


4 comments:

  1. now why would i give up on you?
    you were my most firstest follower ever, and you encouraged me to keep writing, and keep up my blog, and now look at it. all flourishing and stuff. (thanks for that, by the way).
    so in return, i dont think there's any way i could give up on you.
    =)

    ReplyDelete