Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let it be


What if i was a bird?
Would i be able to fly to places i've never been?
What if i was 10 again?
Would I have made the same choices?
What if this world was different?
Would my life have been the same?
What if my father was a rich man?
Would i have turned out the way i am now?
What if he was a poor man?
Would I have been better or worse?
What if Love never existed?
Would there have been unstable relationships?
What if love wasn't taken for granted?
Would people who fall in love have cherished the feeling more?
What if i were you?
Would i have made the same mistakes you've done?
What if you were me?
Would you have been able to stand my suffering?

I've decided to set the "What ifs" aside, and only do or go with the things that i find suitable for me, I've decided to live with no regrets, therefore i take every step with caution, and I've also decided that I will only do what myself tells me to do. And if the whole world is against me
Let it be....

No comments:

Post a Comment