Thursday, July 23, 2009

There's always a way


Dear Blog,

I've been waiting for quite a while, the days seem too long for me, I almost get no sleep, and my health condition is going down. It's not that I have anything to do with this, I'm as helpless as everyone else.
When you lose a limb, say your arm, it's not easy to function with the other one alone. It takes time. But I don't want to get used to functioning with one arm. As a matter of fact, I feel like I'm losing a piece of my heart, and this is not metaphorically speaking.
All my life I've been an independent person, but I am a person who is emotionally driven, and when I do fall in love with someone, that someone becomes part of me, part of my life, part of who I am.
I find no reason to what's going on, why things are getting this complicated, neither do I know where this is going, I hope and pray everyday for this to go in the direction I've been longing for for the past two years. I've worked hard for this, so hard, she too has worked really hard for this, and it's just unfair if things go wrong.

Dear blog,
I'm not writing you this to complain, but to ask you to pray for us. We are almost perfect together, we are happy together, and I know that if the whole world is against us, it doesn't matter, because in the end we'll walk down an isle, heads up. Because I know that when there's a will, there's always a way.


Yours Sincerely
Mohammed J. ELGohary
Alexandria, Egypt
23rd of July 2009

1 comment: