Monday, June 28, 2010

Here is Home....... Home

I'm here.
I've always been here.
Somehow you were too blinded to see that.
I'm close. Watching. Protecting you.
I'm so close that i can still smell the sweet scent of your skin.
It bewilders me.

It's all I ever wanted to do.
It's where I've always wanted to be. Right there for you.
To hold you.
To listen to you. Unconditionally.
Even when you have nothing to say.
Your breath alone sets my soul at ease.

I am lonely.
For I have lost my home.
A choice that wasn't my own.
All I ever needed was for my home to embrace me with love.
It's all I ever needed.
Sometimes I'm just fine.
Right now? I don't know.



I am reaching my arms out for you. Right here. Right now. Through words. Through the place that was inspired by you and only you. To hold you. For you. For as long as your body can handle. To take you in. Selflessly. Back home.
Home.



Song:
Michael Buble - Home

1 comment: