Sunday, June 27, 2010

Soul

If you listen closely, you will realize that your soul is actually speaking to you all the time. It has a voice, it's different than yours, you can't describe it, but you know it. You just know how your soul sounds like.

My soul sounds like a grumpier version of me. It's my best friend.

It usually speaks to me about irrelevant things. I enjoy its company sometimes. And sometimes i just want to kill it.


There's a happiness and sadness meter built in our bodies. Mine are adjusted in the middle, balanced, both of them. Like a sound wave that's flat.
I don't know if i'm going to do anything about it. I'm too tired to worry. I feel as if i've been running for so long and i just want to rest.

I just want to rest. Stop thinking. Relax



Song:

1 comment:

  1. bababababbbbooorrrriiinnngggggg...

    NEXT PLZ

    ReplyDelete