Monday, October 25, 2010

Revival.... A Short Story

It's amazing how the moon lights up the darkness in a way that makes everything visible. It's as if there's no other light; there actually is no other light but the light reflected by the moon onto the earth I am now walking on.



I am bewildered.

I am here, to escape.
Te restart, relive.
Reflect.
And conclude.

"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary" - Aaron Rose

And I feel like my soul has been lifted to get washed;
Washed off the dirt that has been accumulating on top of my chest all year long; and then sent back to me again. Spotless.



And then I remember, moments I had deliberately forgotten. Moments of pure, innocent passion. almost 10 years ago.



I feel alive.
Once again light shines on a new day.
Silence... extreme silence.
The sound of fish jumping in and out of the water is plugged into an amplifier of nature.
Pleasure... pleasure for the senses.

"Silence is more musical than any song." - Christina Rossetti

Nothing to think about.
Nothing to look forward to.
No expectations.
Nothing.



And I swim in the beauty of nothingness.


Song:
Dave Matthews Band - So Much To Say

5 comments:

  1. THIS WAS MY MORNING INSPIRATION ..
    THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...so refreshing to read this! life can be simple if we choose it to be! perfect words for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) like always, im liking this.
    and i love love love the to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the love.

    i try to be good, i know how hard it is to come by these days..

    =)

    ReplyDelete