Thursday, October 07, 2010

Passive Insomnia

I'll take a deep snorting sniff through my nose and throat and fill my lungs with mucus and spit on them with power.



I'll take my clothes off, swim in mud, laugh and get run down by a garbage car and then go home and take a shower.



I'll smack your face in brick walls reinforced by steel and take you to an empty elevator shaft and throw you into space.



I'll buy a new car, drive it to top speed on rocks while listening to jazz music and tie the muffler tip to his shoelace.



I'll shout, jump, scream my lungs off, smoke 10 consecutive cigarettes, beat the crap out of them and have a beer.



I'm neither, sadistic nor aggressive, I'll do whatever it takes and go wherever I please just to make myself a bit clear.



I'll rub my face in dirt, sing till i feel my chords hurt, wear my favorite kind of shirt, and I sure as hell will blurt whatever I want to blurt.



Just for the sake of it.

Song:
Al Jarreau & Kurt Elling - Take 5

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the wishes.


    good news: i FINALLY start work.
    tomorrow, friday.
    i am so excited.
    will tell all about it.

    goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful man. Quite similar in deed!

    My status is taken from my song Blind Walking in the EP you supposedly obtain =)

    ReplyDelete