Sunday, December 19, 2010

My first 2 Published articles

Just as things begin to get better, I finally become a freelance writer for 2 magazines in Egypt. And the following articles are my debut published articles. And I've decided to post them here just for the sake of slam-shutting an open door that has been pulling me backwards. I owe this to my best friend Wessam.

Here:



The article above was published in December 2010's issue of Campus Magazine

The above article was published in December 2010's issue of What Women Want Magazine


Enjoy :)


Song:

4 comments:

  1. OMG !!!!!
    I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ^_^
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    I am definitely going to check them out (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have your great writing skills my man! Congratulations on those 2 published articles!

    However, I wonder what the intentions of the second article was.

    All the best bro!

    Khaled

    ReplyDelete
  3. over and done with, brilliantly.

    my pleasure, mate.

    ReplyDelete