Friday, December 24, 2010

She Walked in on Friday the 29th

Music is what I hear when you speak
You smile and extraordinary things happen
A look that makes my heartbeat sqeak
In perfect harmony, we rise



Sometimes silence is more meaningful than words
You are a living proof, of everything that.s right
Like discrete third notes and chirping of birds
You create music of the sunrise



A new kind of hope
A subliminal feeling
You pumped life in to me
With a little bit of everything
 


Just like a message unsigned
Just like an arranged coincidence
Just like the me I couldn't find
You walked in on Friday the 29th
As if, for you, suddenly the world inclined





Come to think of it, this hasn't happened to me before
Here's a first time with you, for you
Here's to first times
Here's to me............... and you


Song:
Dave Matthews Band - You And Me

2 comments: