Saturday, August 01, 2009

Would you?



You cry yourself to sleep
Tear after tear
You crawl into your hole
And disappear
You thought you knew what love
was all about
Oh no it's over darling
And your love was running out

Would you miss me if I lost my mind?
Would you kiss me if I said what's right?
Would you fall for me .... if I wrote you a love song?

Those were the words from the song "Would you?" by my very good friend/musician Omar Abou Shady.
I couldn't find a song that i wanted to listen to, and I am a fan of a handful of music genres and musicians, but the state of mind I'm in at the moment is making me not want to listen to anything, because anything reminds me of everything, and I do not want to remember, remembering hurts.
Then I came across this song, would you, such an amazing song, lyrics that are so simple but full of meaning. And it WAS the song i've been subconsciously looking for.

Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment