Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A Random Post with no specific point

I've been away

exams, things.....

Lack of words, maybe?

Sometimes I feel like a little boy, I want to grasp every opportunity of fun and enjoyment that comes my way. Some people don't understand that.
Sometimes I disengage, in my own head, silence, and think of things that might make my life a bit different than what it is at the moment. Good different? Bad different? I don't know, just different.

I think I can handle anything, stress, pain, fuck-ups, extreme joy, excess passion, you name it. Because quite frankly, I'm not waiting for results anymore, I make my own results.

The past few weeks have been fruitful, Egypt winning the African cup again (3rd time in a row, 7th time in total), and it kind of makes me proud.
The feeling of success is amazing, it cannot be put into words.

Also, Salalem, my band, is going through a transitional "growing" phase at the moment and it looks promising, I'm psyched about what lies next.
And I have discovered that I have friends who, undoubtedly, make my days happier. It's a different kind of love.

I have one year left to become an Engineer, and quite frankly, i still don't know what I want to do next. I mean the outline is there, just not the content. It's scary, but challenges have always been one of my hobbies.

Now I'm on vacation for 3 weeks, I want to go back where the world stops. And I want to get on as many stages as I can, and perform. I want to see my parents and I want to be as productive as can be.

Join me.

Today's song is a song that describes me:
Metallica - Turn The Page

1 comment: