Friday, November 06, 2009

I won't



I'm left with no options. It's like starting all over again, only this time I'm only allowed to sit back and observe, I have no right to comment, to object, to be against something, even if I'm right nothing I say or do will change a thing. So I give in, I sit back, I relax and breathe, listen to music in my head. And shut up.


I won't complain
I won't express my anger, disappointment or any excessive feeling.
I won't give advice unless asked to, and when I do, I won't discuss my advice, because it won't make a difference anyway.
I won't dwell, I won't love too much, nor hate too much.
I won't show any signs of my yearning, my longing for anything.
I won't show any expressions on my face.


I will keep smiling.


and I will, I WILL ALWAYS keep up the music. It's all I have, it's my savior, my shelter.

Today's Song:

4 comments:

  1. That picture was really sad to look at. Don't pretend. Deal with it, with a smile on your face and music in your heart. Don't sweep it under the rug, it's bound to come out eventually. And if you need help, you've got friends and a gorgeous girlfriend who can make it all better. I fall into the friends category, too, in case you were wondering about my willingness to help out. (:

    ReplyDelete