Monday, November 02, 2009

I rant!


 
I like to believe that i exist in more than one dimension.
I think about everything, altogether, all at once, it confuses me.
It's who I am.
I like to write in this form, fragmented sentences, it makes me feel organized.
I'm a clean/tidy freak.
I'm a freak.

It has been raining all day today in Alexandria, I feel in peace.
Rain is beauty, beauty is a word that shouldn't be defined, it's a state of mind.
I smoke a lot these days, i don't like that, too much stress.
I try to be perfect, I'm a lousy perfectionist.
I miss a lot of things that don't happen anymore, because life is a bitch.
And yet life goes on.
I want to go away. But I love this place.
Egypt is like a chronic disease, it doesn't go away, it stays till you love getting used to it.
I want to be 20 again, and embrace it.
Love is underestimated, I think.
I believe in Allah.
I believe in myself.
I believe in you.
I am always going to be a musician, even if I don't practice music.
I believe in music, it's a more powerful language than any language.


Tomorrow is a new day, I hope the rain stays, and the evil goes to sleep.

Rain is a larger form of love. Love between the sky and the land.

Today's Song:
Astrud Gilberto - Gentle Rain

2 comments:

  1. lol
    you get cold too easily honey, get your butt over here let's have a walk in the rain!

    ReplyDelete