Saturday, August 22, 2009

Things she told me (1)



"How do
I thank you for being you?"

"You know that "aaah I love you" feeling?"

"I love you"

"I'm tired and I miss you and it's putting me in a bad mood"

"Was just hating you for ignoring me"

"Sorry, was picking dishes for our home"

"I miss you I would cry"

"Mohammed are you ok?"

"I'm sorry I'm calling too much, I'm just worried about you"

"Don't you miss me?"

".... I just want a hug, and have you talk to me while i can actually feel you breathe..."

"I wish I was there"

" You didn't wish me a happy 16th monthiversary, but still i love you"

"I infinitely love you"

"It's one of the most yearning hungers i have ever felt"

"... I'm in bed too.. dream of me. And don't ever leave me. ever."

"I'm so proud of you!"

"I feel lonely and exiled and stranded and homesick and imprisoned"

"I love Egypt"

"I don't know how I thought I would've been better off without you..."

"I love you baby"

"I wish I was with you"

"I'm sorry. I miss you.. and I hurt for you"

"We should've been somewhere where I could kiss you at midnight"

"I miss you ya ma7ammad"

".... and hugs and pampering and never leaving your side, I love you"

"I love you! Thank you and uff.. I love you"



I feel fooled. Robbed.

Delete.



No comments:

Post a Comment