Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I Think..



I think I may be thinking too much
I think of everything all at once
I think of why I'm always the crutch
I think of when we lost that touch

I think of days of carelessness
I think I want that back again
I think of times of happniess
How thinking was so effortless

I think you took me for granted
When you thought I'd tolerate this
I think the world got wrongfully enchanted
I think that love is usually implanted


I think of going on a stage
I think of any stage as a home
I think of singing till I'm 40 in age
I think I possess a dangerous rage

I think you should stop thinking about that
I think that things happen for a reason
I think you should appreciate where you're at
I think thinking should be wide, not flat



I think, sometimes, of buying her coffee
I find pleasure in small gestures
I think surprizes make me happy
I think no one takes care of me

I think of holding my first child
For what a great father I'll be
I think of how much I'll be beguiled
I think of a smile, I'll smile, she'll smile

I think a smile goes a long way
I think that you should smile too
I think if you smile, it will go away
Smile my friend, and everything will smile back at you

:)

2 comments: