Monday, September 14, 2009

Tag!!


I was tagged by BaTaBeeT to do this:

The Rules of the Tag:
  • The point is to say a heartfelt ‘Thank God’. So, you’ll have to choose power blessings, ones that really really are endowments, that you couldn’t possibly feel deeper gratitude towards God for. Ones that you feel grateful for, everyday.
  • After each blessing, you’ll have to choose one word to describe your state. Examples: “Happy”, “Excited”, “Thankful”, “Humble”. Or, you have to choose any word that comes to your mind after it anyway – one that’ll summarize it all.
  • The ones you’d choose are preferred to be special to you, for instance, we all know that ‘Eye Sight’ is an immense blessing, and of course we can list it, but preferably if it has a special meaning to us.
  • The number of your blessings should be between 5 and 10.
  • After finishing your list, you should write the word: “El7amodellah” in bold, and say it out loud.
  • You should tag as many friends as you can – even the ones who don’t blog, inform them that they must comment.
  • After that, well, all you do is to be happy and to have ‘Reda’ :)

Here's The List of Things i'm Truly Thankful for:

- I'm thankful for Being a complete human being, in good shape and health. Raised within a complete family. This makes me feel grateful.

- I'm thankful for the special people surrounding me. who have faith in me and who support me all the way.

- I'm thankful for being an artist, even though i'm infamous, it still makes me feel special because artists are different people. and i'm different.

- I'm thankful for the ability to love unconditionally. which frustrates me at most times, but for that i'm a special person.

- I'm thankful for being able to inspire and be inspired. I'm inspired by everything i see.

- I'm thankful for Music. Music is the food for my brain, and my brain is always hungry.

- I'm thankful for you.

- I'm thankful for Laughter. Smiles. and Happiness.

- I'm thankful for education.

- I'm thankful for all the times i failed and stood up again, for i could have never been able to learn better.

- I'm thankful for Tea. I can't live without tea.

so i say THANK GOD for everything الحمد لله على كل شيء

I Tag Sara, Anna, Sarah and Aya 
I've also decided that from now on, with every post i will add a link to a music video that i feel is special to me while i'm typing the post.
So here's your song for today. Enjoy!

John Mayer - Free Fallin'

1 comment:

  1. Well me, in a nutshell, I am thankful for being. Just that. Being. Anything & everything.

    ReplyDelete