Thursday, September 17, 2009

Quote of the day!



"Loss of virtue in a female is irretrievable; that one false step involves her in endless ruin; that her reputation is no less brittle than it is beautiful; and that she cannot be too much guarded in her behaviour towards the undeserving of the other sex." - Jane Austen (1775 - 1817), Pride and Prejudice, 1811


I have been in love with this quote for a few days now, I had to post it as a reminder for all women not to let go of their virtue for any reason whatsoever.

Yes, you lose your virtue, you lose yourself.
It goes for us men too in my opinion.


Here's your song for the day:
I've just noticed.... I'm 24 and 2 months old today!
Have a pleasant day, and don't forget to smile :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday + 2 months

    Great Quote... however the loss of virtue , even partially is totally out of our hands

    ReplyDelete