Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Back home, starting over, love?


So I came back home on Saturday and what a wonderful trip that was, Istanbul is definitely on the top of my favourite cities in the world so far (the ones I've been to). It's such an eclectic place with an amazing weather and so much art everywhere. I just loved it. And I would love to go back there someday for a longer trip, maybe with Sara, she's going to love Istanbul I know it. Here are some pictures:


I don't know the name of this mosque


Istiqlal Street


There's pretty much a starbucks everywhere in the world


I haven't been doing much since i got back, spent 2 days in Cairo mostly with Sara and her family, I feel at home with them. And I have also been catching up with my band. We have a few important gigs coming up and we're getting ready to produce our first album to be released by mid 2010. That's Exciting!

Now Sara, as corny as this may sound, is the love of my life by all means. She is a very complex/beautiful/pure person who is the only person in the world who can make me feel extremely happy and feel extremely sad/mad/upset. But I do know for a fact that no one has ever or ever will love me as much as she did. She redefined love for me and for that, and so many other things, I do love her unconditionally.
She got accepted today at the American University in Cairo to do her masters, I am happy, proud and happy, and I am very proud of her, no words can explain really :)

We are getting engaged soon....
I know we are....Life will smile at us again, at me.
And keep smiling....because I have had enough, really, enough!
And I want to be happy...and I want her to be happy, happier than she has ever been, and stay that way. Me and her, like it used to be, like it should be.

Dear Life,

Please smile back at me.

Thank You

Yours Sincerely,
Mohammed J.



No comments:

Post a Comment