Friday, September 18, 2009

The Air of Cairo



It's exceptional
How the wind blows through your hair
That I could only pause and stare



It may be Sceptical
How the wind always blows in the right place
Showing hidden brightness on your face



It's like it carries around your heavenly scent everywhere i go
It's like it passes through imaginary meadows into icy snow
It's like it guides the stream of the river telling it where to flow
It's like it teases all the flowers making them stand in woe
It's the breeze that flows through you into the air of Cairo



We walk, or perhaps we run
Into a life, one that makes us one
A journey with an everglowing sun



Raise your head, smell, or rather taste the breeze
Lay down next to me and let time freeze
Let the wind blow mellow music into our ears
 
 

Here's your song for today:

Aqualung - Strange and Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. Definetly LOVED IT !!!

    also the aqualong song has haunted me for sooooooo long...

    and when I wake u i'll be the first thing you see... and you'll realize that you love me :)

    extremely sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song means so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete