Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things she told me (3)

"I love you. And I love how you laugh"

"I only wanted to kiss you on the forehead"

"I believe you're infinitely strong. This too shall pass. It was home seeing you laugh today, i miss your smile..."

"I just miss you"

"I'm in such a good mood, i wish you were here"

"You're my life's greatest blessing. I love you, eternally."

"Maybe i just miss you and you're my only reason to be optimistic"

"I'm happy i have you to call the love of my life, as corny as that sounds."

"simply seeing you makes me feel better."

"I'm insanely in love with you"

"I need you."

"I'm getting too attached to you"

"I would never be able to put definition to how i love you... You redefine that for me in subliminal ways and in the smallest of gestures."

"You could've cried in my arms"

"I want to kiss you"

"I made a boy read!!"

"Sorry for being so childish and clingy"

"Do you want me to cook for you?"

"I'm sorry i overlooked the fact that you're tired"

"I have a screaming urge to love you and stroke your hair to sleep.."

"Mohammed i feel clingy and i hate missing you"

"I think I know the reason behind my good mood. Thank you for being my family and my life"

"I even love our silences"

"Why can't you be here to run your fingers through my hair till i fall asleep?"

"No one is capable of loving you as much as i do!"

"You'll be here before I miss you to death right?"
"Get some rest and dream of me? Daydreaming would do if you have no time to sleep!"
"Did i cross your mind?"

"I could feel it yesterday how much you love me. It was in the air, floating along the Nile, and it was encircling me. Thank you.."

"What if it makes me miss you and cry like a baby?"

"I smell like you"

"I can't sleep, I need to cuddle"

"I'm literally seksek deprived!!"

"I want you to tell me the shade of yellow i wore in your dream"

"You better save up for the engagement rings!"

"I want us back.."

"You called me baby! I love you!"



Dear You,
Where have you gone? It's been so long! and I miss you, I really do.
There's this person where you used to be. I don't like this person. Please come back.
I've been so lonely, and reading your old messages makes me miss you even more.
I know I sound weak saying this. I put up your old messages on my blog in hopes of you reading them and knowing how much I need you. I'm all alone. I need you more than ever. You were my everything and suddenly you left. 
If you're happy where you are and you won't come back please tell me. So that I can go on with my life and put our good memories in my backpack. Just know that I will always love you. And I mean it.

With all the power I've been given to love

Yours Sincerely
Mohammed

2 comments:

  1. Never believe a word a gurl says in passion... its just the hormones talking :D

    but we all do say the same stuff to our loved ones... for the need of hearing them back and for the need of warmth / security/ future whatever...

    someday you'll believe these were just words and isA you'll find your peace of mind.. just stop thinkin abt what she said... the post itself was so painful

    ReplyDelete